Friday, June 01, 2007

Too Tired To Sleep









Ever been too tired to sleep? I am. It is quite frustrating. I am up at Mom's, though, so whatever sleep I can't get tonight I will work on tommorrow. It is probably just very difficult for me to unwind with everything that's going on.

We moved everything out of our old place. It took a really long time and all Lee had to get was the washer, dryer, and take the boys' beds apart, and he lent me Matt from his crew to help me load a UHaul truck. Other than that, I packed, painted, everything all by myself. The girls who move in after me are already chomping at the bit to move in, and the guy turning over the house for my landlord is grumpy 'cuz he feels like he is being rushed.

Our new house is coming right along. We will call for an inspection on monday morning. Dad and Lee have been working really hard on the handrail that is made of metal and glass. Picked up my tempored glass for the deck today, too. Most of the appliances are set. Painters will finish up this weekend. Our quartz countertops don't come in until June 14th! Our tub surround will be right behind that, and our shower doors are several weeks out also, so we'll be using the boys' shower for a while, which is fine, at least we'll be in our new house. The yard looks incredible. We decided to sod the entire thing and we have a sprinkler system, and the trees are all mulched, now I just have to plant flowers.

I start microbiology monday night. Not sure how that's gonna work with monday and wednesday night classes when lee has scouts on wednesday nights and Caleb is playing summer ball on monday and wednesdays. The didn't have enough kids to pick different game days, so for the summer our only choice is mondays and wednesdays.

I am missing my office manager, Lita, so much right now I cannot stand it. I knew it would be tough. She is in Brazil renewing her dual citizenship and won't be back till the end of June. Sob. Doug leaves next week, our busiest week ever, for Germany for 2 weeks. Don't get me wrong, he REALLY deserves a vacation, but the timing is awful.

What else? Mom bought a new red truck, got a new brown puppy. Stephanie's bday is tomorrow. Oh, and I am missing all of you.

No comments: