Okay. If I'm gonna get by I need a little help from my friends. So for all you lurkers, now is the time to stop lurking. MAKE a comment! Drop me an email. . .
I had laparascopy last tuesday to burn off endometriosis and relieve me from pain. However, it has been determined that I don't have endometriosis. I have pelvic congestive disorder and the only cure is hysterectomy. So, the pain won't stop till that is done (which is now up to 3 weeks a month). So, I have a decision to make.
Lee has been having pain in the same area as the last time he had to have surgery and when I called the doctor's office to make an appointment they told me they didn't want to waste time and scheduled him for a CAT scan then. First scan looked funny, the second looked okay. We are waiting to hear from the doc and of course we will get a second opinion.
The girl that was supposed to be doing bookkeeping so far behind that it is causing major problems and worrying about that makes it difficult to study. This is one of those, "when it rains, it pours" times and I find myself short one umbrella.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago
2 comments:
sorry to hear all that--tough decisions to be made for sure. I miss you!
Praying for you here Kimberly, I hope things work out. Email me.
Post a Comment