So, in one of my relief society sessions, one of my older friends says she kept a list not of what needed to be done, but what was done. So that at the end of the day, you felt like you had made some accomplishments, whether an onlooker could see them or not.
Tuesday is "clean the house day", AND my landlord was having the property appraised this morning so I wanted to clean to not embarass myself even thought he said appraisals don't consider how clean things are. But, you know how it is. I actually got the entire house clean today. I tried something new. Vacuum all the floors first. This means throwing away trash, picking up laundry, etc. So, the house looked maintained.
I ran the washing machine all day. Dumped the clean laundry on my bed and just kept doing load after load. Cleaned the bathrooms, arranged the toys, arranged my room to a certain extent, then the bathrooms. Yuck! But it has to be done. By about 3pm I had all the laundry in the house washed and dried. Folded most of it before Lee got home, then he helped me finish folding and putting away.
I thawed ribeye and grilled it for dinner with peas and teriyaki rice and deviled eggs. (what we had in the house, 'cuz the one thing I didn't get done today was grocery shopping.) So, today was a good day. Pretty not stressful, just busywork.
I needed to study for my Anatomy lab practical, but I am too tired, so I will study tomorrow afternoon, it will all be review anyway.
My dog is sick. She's 6 years old. Hasn't eaten since the night before last. I put a call in to the vet and they told me to give her baby food, turkey and other proteins. If that doesn't work, I have to take her in. Let's hope that works. My other puppy is getting spade this week. Weird week for my pets. I love them very much, though, and they make life quite happier.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment