Thursday, April 19, 2007

Update on our house . . . . . . .

So, there hasn't been much going on at our house lately 'cuz we have to have time for Lee to be able to work on it, since we are trying to save money. We are at the point though where we have to consider how much interest we'll pay waiting on him versus paying our crew to do it. I'll get back to you on that one.

Well, here is the front elevation, the back looks awesome 'cuz it's 3 stories with lots of windows, but I didn't get a shot of that today. If you look somewhat closely you can see Lee still needs to finish the stone on the front and then morter it. The driveway, walkway, and sidewalk come next week, with landscaping quickly to follow.

Our bamboo floors arrived yesterday and they are GORGEOUS. Wish I had more cool stuff to show you, there's just still SO much to do. Lee has to put the wood on the fireplace, the stone on the staircase, the stone in the master bathroom, etc etc. The pictures will just keep getting cooler!






1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ooooh, how exciting. I can't wait to see the back of the house, too!!