Friday, August 24, 2007

Lost Cat

I lost my kitty! My Zoe always wanted to get outside and we have had a hard time keeping her in the house. We have been at the new place since June 1st and she has finally gotten away from me. I look around for her late at night outside because I think she will feel more comfortable coming to me under the cover of night. She used to take off for a week at a time at our last house, but I don't know for sure now. Pray that she comes back to me. I'm not ready to be without her yet.

Checked on trading in my 4runner for a van today. Still waiting for a better negotiation from them. If I don't get one, I 'll keep what I have. Got to shop when you don't have to have it.

Microbiology has been quite humbling. Identification of things thru a microscope is interesting. I am enjoying learning things about the medical industry, and my Chemistry class actually lends itself to usefulness in Microbiology already. Got a member from the Highlands Ward in my Micro class. She is from Africa and our teacher is from New Zealand. Hope she can understand him better than I can.

Boys are doing okay. Caleb is back to school and I hardly see him. He is gone all day and I am gone every night at school. Don't see Collin much either, but at least most days I get to see him for about 4 hours. He is speaking much more clearly now and getting thinner.

All for now.

No comments: