So is it weird that while my microbiology teacher is talking I am reminded of the King of the Fusas from Madagascar? You know, the one who sings "I like to move it move it" and calls the animals from the Zoo "pansies". Maybe it just make class more entertaining.
Well, I have had my first Chem test and tomorrow I have my first Micro test. Wish me luck.
Got to watch Caleb play a little of his game tonight. He is on a team with really skilled kids.
Collin is ORNERY AS EVER. DUMPED gatorade all over the inside of Lee's truck today-on purpose. Wiped Chip fingers on my walls and carpet. Crunch chips on the floor-on purpose. Ugh!
Have another friend suffering from breast cancer to keep in my prayers. Lost a friend a few weeks ago to breast cancer. Another dear friend had to get a breast biopsy friday. Ugh!
I get to write an article for the paper on behalf of the Home Builder's Association about fire sprinklers. (I am excited about it)
All for now.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment