Well, not doing so hot in my classes. Gotta study a lot more. At least on my chemistry test I know I just screwed up my fractions (got them upside down). Microbiology is another story. He told us in class there was a chart of people in the back of one of the chapters, but that it was'nt necessary to write them all down in our notes, but they were on the test. Probably 8-9 of the questions on the test were not covered until the 20 minutes before we took the test that evening. It is very frustrating because you have a hundred or so pages of text you have to memorize now, because he admits he doesn't talk about all of it in class. Wish me luck. I may be dropping micro if it doesn't get better.
That said, I do hate details, am a big picture person, analyzer as you all know. So I might look into hospital administration some more.
Collin starts his preschool today. that will be really exciting for him. Also, I think I have decided on a vehicle, the Honda CRV.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago
1 comment:
Don't you give up! You can do this.
Love,
Esther
Post a Comment