Sunday, September 09, 2007

From Florida

I have been here for two days and must leave tomorrow. So sucks. Laurie, Heidi and I are having an awesome time. We are all burnt and exhausted, but having a great time. We ate crab omelets on the beach. Had guacamole made at our table as we watched, they cooked for me (spring rolls, salmon pastry puffs, fondue, sticky rice with mango. Yum Yum.

I have gotten a lot more comfortable with the ocean since I have been here. We are mostly on a sandbar so I feel mostly safe from the sharks. We rented a wave runner today and we all 3 rode it. It was so fun. Jerky, but fun. Guys on a jet ski out by us were totally flirting. Weird I tell you.

There has been lots of good conversation and lots of good food and it's great to have good girlfriends. Tomorrow we start the drive home, and that will be really fun, too. Have to figure out how to eat up our food though. Oh yeah, and we went on a dolphin cruise which was way lame until we got to actually see dolphins and they were so close we could almost touch them. All for now. Pray for our safe return.

No comments: