I always say that after a fun vacation, but this place was beautiful. White sandy beaches, BLUE crystal clear water. Like nothing I've seen, and I've seen some beaches. Supposed to go to Hawaii with the Builder's Club in January,and I'll tell you how those compare when I get back.
I also LOVED driving through Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, with Alabama being the most beautiful from the interstate. Who needs Colorado or California with Alabama and Florida within reach?
Lee and I are so taking the kids down soon I hope. Rates keep getting cheaper, tourist season is over, and we drove my gas hog suv down and back and it was less than the cost of one ticket. You can drive there in one day. I love all the cool things Heavenly Father made for us to enjoy.
Have an appointment at Sylvan learning center to see if they can help me with my test taking skills, and thank you to Esther for her faith and support in me. Makes me smile.
I will post pictures as soon as Laurie gets them together. All for now.
Love y'all.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment