Monday, December 03, 2007

That's NOT what the garage is for!

So, Lee cleaned out the garage this weekend so I would be able to put my car inside. Today we went out to get in the car, and Collin was very confused about why I had parked by car in the garage. I tried explaining that a garage is made for parking in, but he doesn't buy it. So, that's life when discussing logic with a 3 year old.

Took another physiology test tonight. Seemed easy. If I aced this one, I don't have to take the next one.

My office manager is gonna take time off for minor surgery that she really needs, so I will be without her for a month. I think it'll turn out alright though. Doug has a funeral wednesday, so he'll be gone. A friend of his who's a little older than us had a brain tumor that spread very quickly. Really sad.

'Bout done with Christmas shopping. Buying very little for the boys this year. They always get too much anyway, and I am trying to get them more books, since interest in those lasts way longer than toys.

Collin is counting and doing ABCs really well, and Caleb is doing subtracting in word problems which is amazing to me. He's so smart. They both are. What a blessing. Next is to just help them direct that potential, right? Only got 15 years or so to work on it. Not sure if that's enough time.

Collin is looking more and more like Lee which is cool. Both boys looked so handsome last sunday. I had gotten them new sweaters for church on sale at The Children's Place. Should take pix and post them, right?

Not much else going on here, but things are going really well. Miss y'all. Love y'all.

-Later y'all

1 comment:

Esther said...

Yes, post your photos! And e-mail me!