My pharmacology class is super interesting but very intense. Even though I am a BIG PICTURE person, when I want to ace a class, I become really detailed and get so sucked into the details I run out of time to study the concepts and end up with a mediocre grade. Figured that out after an embarrassing number of years in school. Started when I struggled in Microbiology. Got a 68% what? But, I KNEW what I knew and boy did I know what I didn't know. I am getting better at it, though, and don't want to get out of practice. I was gonna get a couple years experience nursing b4 starting my masters, but now I may not so I don't forget how to study. I know that will make it take way longer to get done, but it's better than not doing so hot when I go back. My grades have a massive effect on my self esteem. Silly a little, I know, but there you have it.
I was studying late the other night and I turned on BYU tv to watch something about Joseph Smith from 2005, at leas that's what the directv guide said, but it turned out to be a press conference with Prophet Monson and and the presidency. Very cool that I stumbled upon it. I have had a pretty constant OVERWHELMING I mean really OVERWHELMING feeling and understanding of how the Lord loves us and how much he loves us, and thank goodness taking care of all facets of the work of the church is left in such capable hands. I continue to miss and love our Prophet Hinkley and thank him for solidifying my testimony in prophets in more ways than I can "verbalize". Love and miss you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment