(Thought I would post a picture of my Maddy Kitty Catty, in case I hadn't done that yet)
I remember January being really boring as a kid. Probably because I hate the cold and was never really adventurous enough to go out and play in. Well, all these years later I still hate the cold, but January is anything but boring!!
I have really been trying to focus on working less, being a better time manager, being more "in tune" with my kids and spending more quality time with friends and family. It is going well.
I tried an acupuncture session on monday afternoon to see if it could help with my chronic shoulder pain. Believe it or not, it is very relaxing. The needles don't hurt (me) at all. I suppose some people might be a little more sensitive to them. Anyway, you "Soak" for 20 minutes during the session. My ears and face were so warm and RED. Anyway, yesterday, I had more energy than I have had in a long time, so much so, that it almost worried me! I exercised and just couldn't get enough cardio. It felt so good! My shoulder pain has been alleviated for now, so I think I will continue to try acupuncture. I love that I enjoyed exercising again.
My sister has been great about staying in shape and has lost some weight this last year, and when I told her it was hard to get motivated to exercise, she told me that if I worked through that I would get the point where I had a hard time going without exercise. I'm sure she's right, and I look forward to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment