We got a wii for Christmas and we love it!! I am not much of a gamer but this is great!!
Lee and I have been working lots on geneology. I got back to 1190 on one of my Dad's limbs and Lee has been making exciting headway, too. I got an email from my maternal great grandmother's sister's great grandson. (Follow)? My GG Olga had a sister Alma, and he (Jason) is her descendant and has pictures I don't have. I'm very excited about getting those.
Talking with my grandma about a trip to Arkansas so she can see her half sister one more time and hopefully I will have more luck down there actually getting past my great grandma. This has been the most interesting yet most difficult limb to climb up, funny how that works. More later.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago
1 comment:
Wow! Every time I read your blog you have accomplished so much! How is school going this semester?
We got a Wii too - it is a lot of fun and I am trying to hunt down Dance, Dance, Revolution.
Post a Comment