Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Countdown


Got till the 25th.  Then it's back to the grind.  Really it's back to the grind before that cuz I have to read a lot to prep. . . . Finally bought my books. . . got a new backpack from R.E.I.  Caleb starts school on tuesday.  Caleb will be playing fall ball.  Wish I was. . . . .

That's okay.  Watching the kids play ball is good enough for me. .. . 

Had the weekend to ourselves (our tenth anniversary) cuz mom had the kids.  They will be back in a little bit. . . . The kids had "the best day" friday according to him.  I took them to the pool and then they got to go to grandma's for the weekend.  Here's the link to the pictures.  

http://web.me.com/kimberlyriley/Site/Day_at_the_pool.html

3 comments:

bottoms family said...

Hi Kimberly! Here it is as promised, my blog! I am so glad that you guys are doing well. I miss talking with you! Give me a call sometime.

The Love Bunch said...

Hey there strangers, so it seems we keep losing track of you guys. It would be nice to catch up with you. Email me emily.love@comcast.net.
Wow can you believe it has been 10 years. We had ours in July. It is so crazy.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Good luck with everything.
Emily Love

Esther said...

Hey! How is school going so far? How much longer? I think about you often.