Pain is manageable, I have this one particular spot on my right side that keeps feeling like that hot butter knife feeling (doc said that would happen).
Percocet and Ibuprofen is all I will be up to for at least another week and a half. Lost my glasses at the hospital, too, gotta find those. . . or order new ones. . . . . . and register for classes in a few weeks. . . . .
I am still mourning the loss of my uterus. Painful and loathsome as it was. Am looking forward to checking into adoption once I have had a chance to completely soak up my two favorite little boys in the world.
I'll tell ya, though, that has made it easier for me than anything to deal with all this. Honestly, it will be so hard to get it right and give enough to the two I have I still wonder if I am capable of giving more. . . . . .
But it was so cute when Collin walked in the door and said, "Hi, mommie. Are you all better from the cut in your tummy?"
No comments:
Post a Comment