
So, this is the back of our house. See, I told you. COOL isn't it? I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the windows in the house, but of course, I wish there were still more. There is a deck in the middle that you can enter from the master bedroom or the kitchen. The screened in porch is on the right side, which walks straight out from the kitchen.

So, these walls have only been primed. The walls will be a dark purpely color when it's all over with and the kitchen will be a very light gray. This is the see=through fireplace from the great room.

Fireplace from the kitchen side. I love this bamboo! It's really dusty right now, but I will get a picture of it up when it is all cleaned up and shiny!

This is a tiny bit of my screened in porch.
Back to my studies!
1 comment:
Thanks for finally posting some more pics! The house already looks so fantastic! I can't wait to see it in person! How super fun!! The back is great.
Post a Comment