Well, I aced my first Anatomy quiz and anatomy test, and I skinned a cat tonight. Disgusting. Tomorrow I go to quincy to see a natural health doctor with my friend Karen. I am taking Colling with me 'cuz I couldn't get a sitter. Hopefully he isn't too bored. It's two hours each way. I usually feel pretty good after I leave there.
They start mudding our house tomorrow. So, two weeks until paint. I am finally getting excited. More later. Past my bedtime now.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago
1 comment:
OOOHHHH Disgusting! How could you have possibly skinned a cat without thinking of your sweet kitty? Oh, I don't think I could have tolerated such a class. I could barely prick my finger without passing out. You would really like the current exhibit at the museum of Science here in Chicago--real dead people all skinned so you can see live anatomy. So gross!!Last year they had an exhibit with REAL dead fetuses showing the different stages of pregnancy. So disgusting!
Post a Comment