Thursday, March 29, 2007

Finally, A BREAK!

Well, we left town for Grandma's today. The stores up here have really pretty flowers and CHEAP!! The Planters are cheap, too, so I think I will load up. I love flowers, but have never planted any 'cuz we were never going to stay anywhere. Now I will get a big planter ready, some hanging plants and some indoor plants for our new house.

Drywall will be finished by next wednesday and Lee met with the painters this afternoon to give them our color choices. We still have to pick out tile. We need to do it right away, so we're not too far behind schedule.

Grandma was very excited about us coming up, so she bought the boys these HUGE bubble toys. They are really cool, I just have to get used to her being so indulgent of them when I am here this week. She bought them a couple of movies. She bought new bedding for the guest bedroom, a super fast new computer that I am typing this on, and a new dresser for the guest bedroom.

We have picked out the place where we will stay when we go to Estes Park, if you want to see it, go to http://www.vrbo.com/52894 Looks like my mom's twin might be coming, too, so there will be 13 of us all together. It will either be crazy fun or just crazy!

Might dye a couple dozen eggs with the kids this weekend. Eggs last a while, and this way we get done with it early. We are using the ones you die a solid color and then after they are dry, decorate on them with some paint.

Aced my test I took last night. 2 more to Ace for this class, then I get to take another. What do you think I should do next, microbiology or chemistry? I don't need to do a lab for chemistry and I can do it online, so I might save that one until we go to Colorado so it won't kill me to be gone a week, or I might use it in January when Lee and I are supposed to go to Hawaii with the Builders Club. We'll see. I also have to take Pharmacology, which I can do online.

It has been so nice to meet new people and talk about things besides Lee's work. Whew! I mean, I really appreciate all the work we have and that he's so busy he doesn't know what to do, but I was certainly ready for a change. After I help him lay all the flooring and stuff, I will get a part time job at Boone. Anway, all for now.

No comments: