Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pictures from Mexico, FINALLY!!

So, I JUST GOT all these pictures of our trip to Mexico.

Picture of us at the Beach Party

View of where we went riding on the ATVs
One of the three levels of the pool.



One of 3 bonfires at the Beach Party



All of our shoes at the beach party!






Golf course. This green is one of the top in the world.




Typical view from the resort at sunset







surfers!





View of the resort we stayed at. Our room was in the upper left corner.







Mark, Jeanne, Steve, Kathy, Me, Lee, Dan and Colleen at Beach Party Dinner










Beach Party pictures again.











View of the marina from our rooms












That's me buying cheap stuff on the beach!









The farewell dinner at sunset














I think this was the night we went to the disco after dinner?














Dancers at the show the first night.















The team that created our sand structure at the Beach Olympics.
















Lee was having so much fun playing in the sand!

















Our whole Builder's Club team at the Beach Olympics



















Dusk at the farewell dinner


















The fireworks they set off at the Beach Party






















Typical view from the resort


















This was the night I had grilled lobster. They brought me two chopped in half, with the eyes and everything still attached. We had so much fun!






















1 comment:

Amanda said...

Those are such fun pictures! I especially love the picture of all the shoes! And the farewell dinner at sunset looked gorgeous. Looks like so much fun!!