(So, these are just ramblings, lots of different interesting pieces of information, for posterity, and bloggers)
It's spring break this week, so no day care. Most people in my ward are like, yippee, vacation time. Not for those of us old folks who have to work year round. So what it means to me is no daycare. Sounds aweful, doesn't it? Columbia College night school doesn't honor a spring break, and heaven knows I have to work for Lee a couple days this week to do payroll and such. I had to find alternatives for this week, but we (and when I say we, I mean the kids and I) will leave thursday a.m. to go see Grandma till sunday, and do the General Conference up there.
My dad bought a new Harley. An old man Harley we call it. It has this huge windshield and a cd player and speakers in the back. It's very old man-ish, but it's the only way he can ride. I'm still gonna make him take me on lots of rides when I go up there. He still has his old black cool one. I think it's a sportser. He keeps telling Lee to get his license so he and Mark can ride when they are up there, so we are wondering if he may not be selling the old one??? I think it would be good for Lee to be correctly trained, so I think I'll suprise him and pay for the school once we finish our house. It's one day in Jeff City, so not a big deal. But there are lots of places to ride up there on the open road with little or no traffic, and I LOVE TO RIDE MOTORCYCLES.
Well, it's Sunday, so the kids are impatient from sitting for 3 hours and they cry and they fight. And, is it just me, or do you have to tell your kids to stop squishing each other? Squishing. All day. Squishing. Maybe they just have cabin fever. This week will give us a good opportunity to get it out of their systems.
Had a member of the church email me about pointers for her husband opening up shop as an electrician. I sincerely want to tell her it's a horrible idea. You really need a business coach, and money to pay the business coach, and money to keep inventories of wire, and cans, and bathroom fans, and tons of planning before you even start working. If I had it to do all over, we'd move west and have Lee work for someone else cuz it's been five years of struggle. Of course, now, things get better by the moment, but we have parted with lots of blood, sweat, and tears in this venture. Soon I will REALLY quit. I am putting an ad in the paper next week for my replacement! Yeah for ME!!! :)
Oh, and someone tried to buy our personal house yesterday. I was worried it would happen, but Lee and I agreed it's too late to turn back now because we have both visualized stuff in it so much that we are now emotionally invested like never before. Drywall is getting done. Lee is working on the stone on the front. I will send some pictures of that, soon.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment