Okay, I am still in transition, which, I didn't think would bother me so much. (But it does). Finished my last final today. Looks like "A" in nutrition and "B" in pharmacology. Whatever. I'll settle for the B. That class was miserable.
So, I get two weeks off. 2 weeks. Hmmm. I was planning on finishing my scrapbook room and getting it setup so I can just escape into and do geneology, or, of course, scrapbook. BUT, Lee is working constantly and cannot help me do anything in there, so I have decided to grout the floor all by my lonesome.
He is remodeling Golden Corral and can only work on it at night when they are closed and then it has to be up and ready to go before the morning breakfast rush. And then, he works all day. So, he comes home at 5 or 6 and sleeps till 9 at night then goes into Golden Corral till 1am or so then comes home to sleep and get up again at 6 in the morning and work on the other jobs all day long. He is behind on invoicing customers and I can't help him, cuz I don't know enough of what's going on anymore.
Pat and I are getting along quite well. She and I had lunch together today. We went to a matinee on friday afternoon and Lee took the boys camping. She invited me to a women's night at a local nursery in town the week before and that was pretty fun.
I start med surg and pathophys in a couple weeks. Think I'd like to start now. Am already worried I'll be bored. Or maybe it's cuz it's that time of year again WHEN MY FRIENDS LEAVE. Yeah, going away party in the morning and going away lunch on thursday. This is a sucky time of year. Glad my friends are moving on to bigger and better things, just wish it wasn't necessary. Anyway, I suck at transition.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago
1 comment:
Hey there!! Wow, you're doing a scrap room, with real floors. I am so jealous! You've seen my basement hub. Wish we could scrap together! How much longer total in nursing school? Glad to hear that you DON'T know what's going on at Lee's work...you deserve the YOU time. I need your address!!
Post a Comment