Yes. I did it today. Had my eyebrows waxed for the first time ever. They were getting all "woolly mammoth" on me, or at least it felt that way. Got my nails done, too, so this is a little hard to type.
Put up a light fixture today all by my lonesome. Turned off the juice, put on my battery powered "headlight" and went for it. Guess what! It works, and I didn't burn the house down. The light was for my scrapbook room. I got a couple decorations at Hobby Lobby for it today at half off. Lots of pink stuff, cuz this is the one place I can have it.
Collin is nearly completely finished with potty training. Down to one accident a day or less. Gummy bear bribery was all it took. Now he poops in the potty and his accidents are only peeps. Yeah! What a welcome change.
Caleb had a ballgame tonight. I am having fun coaching them again for now. Just got about 5 or so left then I am off duty and get to just be a parent again. I am so glad my boy is not afraid of the ball.
Lee is still working nights remodeling the Golden Corral. Can't wait for that job to be over as he isn't sleeping much.
Speaking of which, here is my schedule of classes for 9 weeks in the summer starting next tuesday: Methods of Assisting 1, Pathophysiology, Foundations for Nursing (Physical Assessment and the Nursing Process), and Methods of Assisting 2. Lots of credit hours and lots of work. Picked up $500 worth of books yesterday and still don't have them all yet. BUT I thought about you, Amanda, when I went into the bookstore to pick up my stuff when I walked right past the counter you used to work at.
The University is constantly building and remodeling so parking is always more of a mess over there as time goes by. I did get a Maryland Avenue Parking Garage permit for the summer, though. That should help.
I plan to post some pictures soon. I need to get back into the habit of taking pictures again, especially now that I am near to having a scrapbook room!
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago
1 comment:
OOoh, waxing is so fun! I went in and did everything before I had the baby, waxing, nails, hair, etc...I just can't do ugly at the hospital. And it kept me from getting a shave "down there". You'll have to post pics of your scraproom as it progresses. I'll have to send you some fun PINK stuff for it! Love it that you do pink!
Post a Comment