Well, Lee is FINALLY off the couch!! Yeah! He has lots of sales appointments this week due to the Home Show we had a couple of weeks ago. Some of our light fixtures are in for our house, and we need to start picking out tile. Slate was on sale at Home Depot last weekend, but before we could get there, it had all been bought. Darn! Well, we'll be going to KC soon to get our bamboo floors from Lumber Liquidators. We are doing Bosch appliances in the kitchen, and man are they expensive!!! Wish I had known, but I left that decision up to Lee. Only other excitement for me is that my Anatomy class starts tomorrow night. More later!
2 comments:
How exciting! My next door neighbor has bamboo floors--they are gorgeous! Oh, I am soooooooooooooooooo excited for you guys getting stuff in for your house! How about some photos of the progress!?!??!
One of my neighbors have bamboo also. I love them! Good luck on your class.
Post a Comment